Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zen Vision 60gb vrs Ipod Video 80gb

Options
  • 07-11-2007 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭

I was looking originally at those 60gb zen vision slim's on ebay but they are pretty pricey at 250+ when shipped, then an ipod 80gb caught my eye as it seems they are going for under 200...

Is the functionality that much worse for the ipod that they can have a higher capacity and still be cheaper? Or what is it?

Which would you recommend for a person that will have only downloaded pirate or free stuff on it, as in I wont be buying music or video off the likes of itunes, it'll all be probably off newsgroups and filesharing programmes and the like - the ipod is sleaker looking but will it give me endless grief with file formats and that?

A 30gb zen would be a consideration too maybe.

Any other recommendations outside of the big two?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

16GB Creative Zen with additional SD cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

If its avi's you want to play, then get the creative unless you want to be driven mad converting videos for the ipod.

Advertisement