Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your boarding style?

Options
  • 07-11-2007 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

How do most of ye poke around boards? Myself, I generally look for interesting threads on the main page unless I have something specific to go to a certain forum to post/lurk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I do exactly the same as you...then always end up in either Fashion and Appearance or AH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

i have a few forums that i never stray out of.and i'll read everythin in them!!

i only look at PI, AH, humour, bands and musicians and all the sports

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

I just go straight to whatever forums I've been looking at lately. For example, I usually go to After Hours, Photography and Poker at the moment. Don't usually bother with the main page as theres too much stuff there that I have no interest in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Fairly similar to yourself OP - see what the craic is on the main page - then go trawling.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

AH, Work & Jobs, Accommodation, PI, Battlefield, Quake, GTA, LAN Parties, IT Carlow, GLB, Slydice, TCN, Feedback, etc. Also, the odd post in whatever thread is on the main page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭coolhandc

whats with so many stupid pointless posts today?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Generally specific forums, unless something catches my eye on the main page.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Go to www.boards.ie.

Check my subscribed forums; most of the ones with stars get clicked on to see the new posts (though I haven't visited programming in absolutely ages). Don't strictly visit them all either.

Check User CP for subscribed threads. Usually just do this on the rest of my visits that day. And click on New Posts when I get bored and visit a few non-subscribed forums too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I sit around all day waiting for threads like this so i can go :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Before hitting AH I'll hit...

Martial Arts.

Animals & pets.

BGRH.

Fashion & appearance.

Dublin City.

Military.

Then if I've been drinking the night before I hit AH, half expecting to be banned for something I can't remember posting (it hasn't happened yet).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Depends on what month it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

coolhandc wrote: »
    whats with so many stupid pointless posts today?!

May I suggest you tie your hands behind your back? That should cut down on a few ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jack300

I just lurk really never that bothered posting, usually ah or politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

usually open up all the fora i enjoy in different tabs in firefox, then click on topics i like within them. after that i just refresh the frontpage and click on stuff i've posted in/am interested in until it's time to go to bed. another eye-bleeding day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Usually just log on and check my subbed forums and look for the ones with stars... rarely venture off into new fora...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

i wake up like a robot go over to the computer comlpetely naked , then go to after hours and stroke my penis to threads i approve of !

*******stroking******

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

magick wrote: »
    i wake up like a robot go over to the computer comlpetely naked , then go to after hours and stroke my penis to threads i approve of !

*******stroking******

Sure who doesn't?! Great way to get up out of bed in the morning I find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Checked my subbed forums, open them all in a new tab, leave them open.

Then open random ones throughout the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Mairt wrote: »
    Before hitting AH I'll hit...

Martial Arts.

Animals & pets.

BGRH.

Fashion & appearance.

Dublin City.

Military.

Then if I've been drinking the night before I hit AH, half expecting to be banned for something I can't remember posting (it hasn't happened yet).

I'll presume that was a typo Brother Mairt.

Advertisement