Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This mornings bus Journey

Options
  • 07-11-2007 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

So I'm sitting on the bus to work today, all of a sudden we get to the roundabout before blakestown and the busdriver comes on the intercom.
    "There will be a detour this morning due to reports of shots being fired at a bus..."

My being quite sleepy it didnt quite register until I remembered and found
    this!

What a world we live in eh?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Rhiannon14

I'm just trying to imagine other small objects that could move that fast. The resulting images in my mind are just funny. Tiny Transformers, go!

In seriousness though, that's f*cking scary. It does this to me--->:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Weird alre all thought haven't found any bullets. Maybe a pellet gun or somethin like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Was Stan on the bus or somethin...? Who were they trying to assassinate?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I saw a man near the grassy knoll.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Weird alre all thought haven't found any bullets. Maybe a pellet gun or somethin like that.

Pellet guns are not capable of doing that, airguns with metal shot might be able to. But they are in the same class as proper firearms.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Ah the copycat bastards! We had that on the 42b a few weeks back... crazy kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Think they took the wrong turn on southside and was looking for 77 bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

That's a bit mental - I recall being on a bus back from Drumcondra and some boys throwing bricks at the side windows / windscreen.

Advertisement