Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a dentist in/around D14

Options
  • 07-11-2007 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking to see a dentist for dental checkup, scaling, cleaning etc.

I am rather new to the area - so, would someone be so kind as to recommend a good dentist in/around Dublin 14, preferably close to Churchtown / Milltown / Dundrum.

Thanks in advance for your time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

The guy next to tescos in Rathfarnham was good, he's just past the statoil. that was a few years ago though, havent gone since, and i think he has a Polish dentist filling in (no pun intended) for him now and then who isn't as good. He himself was very good though, always quick, never had problems with anything he did and was very good conversation/reassuring wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 maryclare

I have just finished a course of treatment with a great Dentist in a gorgeous new premises called Ranelagh Dental, (mod edited from here on)....I am a spammer who post 7 times on the same forum with identical posts about what great treatment I got....maybe I have a financial interest?...who do I think I am kidding.....

Advertisement