Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland AM Bust Up

Options
  • 06-11-2007 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Did anyone see the bust up on Ireland AM this morning?

It was between a woman called Kathy who claims she was abused by her father and her siblings don't believe her. Kathy had written a book and so has her siblings. Both authors, Kathy and Kathy's sister were there for the interview. She had a child when she was 14 years old which she claims was her father's.

Anyway they had to cut to an ad because Kathy got quite violent. Seemed very lively. Any youtube of it? Only caught the news report of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sadly I missed it, don't watch the show.
    However, Day time TV violence rocks. I once saw "best of Jerry Springer fisticuffs", hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

This was actually just on the news, with a clip of it. Hilarious stuff, the brother and sister playing tug of war with a bunch of paperwork, i think he bumps into her by accident and "Kathy" then goes off the wall and starts hitting him.

Meanwhile the presenter is in the middle with a look of utter disbelief!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

See tv forum for more (or less)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Ireland AM... for the love of god... people watch that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

What's even better is that people on AH expect someone to be watching and to record the feed then upload it to youtube.
    The audience don't have DVD recorders....the poor dear can't work the buttons with her arthritis and the blindness you see...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,033 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

yeah tv3 are the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Gazza22 wrote: »
    This was actually just on the news, with a clip of it. Hilarious stuff, the brother and sister playing tug of war with a bunch of paperwork, i think he bumps into her by accident and "Kathy" then goes off the wall and starts hitting him.

Meanwhile the presenter is in the middle with a look of utter disbelief!

That wasn't her brother, it was the siblings author. The siblings have written a book rebutting Kathy's claims. They don't even believe her when she said she was in Magdalen's Convent.

Very interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Good way to boost sales of both books!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

Have a butcher's here

and here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Nicewanbiy

And some us sit there beating off to it, everyone needs a hobby I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

'Kathy's Story also tapped into the outrage generated by The Magdalene Sisters, a black comedy released to critical acclaim in 2002.' Black comedy? That wasn't how I saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I saw it just before i went to school and thought it was the funniest thing i've seen in ages!!! When she slapped him on the head with the papers...PRICELESS!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I saw the start of it, but missed the fisticuffs. But tbh, that item had aggro written all over it!! It's not the kind of thing that should be shown on breakfast tv. Shame on TV3 for letting that on air.

It's the kind of story that should be left to Plank Kenny!!!!!!

I saw the start of it, but missed the fisticuffs. But tbh, that item had aggro written all over it!! It's not the kind of thing that should be shown on breakfast tv. Shame on TV3 for letting that on air.

It's the kind of story that should be left to Plank Kenny!!!!!!

Well TV3 have no other chat show slot, so they would have to show it on Ireland AM. You know where the remote is if you don't like it! Anyway they abruptly cut to an ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭curiousxxx1

Just saw a brief of it on the news.. LMAO, very funny

Just saw a brief of it on the news.. LMAO, very funny

Yes it was funny. What was the man trying to get off the table?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

just did a search on youtube, couldnt find anything:mad:
    but however i did find this gem of jerome hughes being attacked by a crazy man live on air in dublin.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8iroLg-M1AQ

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

utick wrote: »
    just did a search on youtube, couldnt find anything:mad:
    but however i did find this gem of jerome hughes being attacked by a crazy man live on air in dublin.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8iroLg-M1AQ
    lmfao.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its the expression on the reporters face I liked, a moments worry then that look which speaks of utter contempt.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Outer Bongolia, I would prefer if you kept your unfounded allegations to yourself.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

Okay, I believe she is a liar but I may be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

So has anyone got a Youtube link?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ansionnachclist

You're not serious.
    That yer wan with the book she wrote? I just left for college before this must've happened. I was watching it nooooo!

But rofl @ the Jerome Hughes thing HAHA!

Advertisement