Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flammable place in wicklow

Options
  • 06-11-2007 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

There was a comp on eastcoastfm at the weekend about naming a flammable place in wicklow. didnt hear the answer and its been driving me mad since, just wondering if anyone else got the answer

Comments

Hellfire club?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Hellfire club?

+1, i don't listen to the radio but from the question I'd be nearly sure this was the answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

The Hellfire club is in Wicklow? I live in Tallaght and it's a 5 minute drive from my house... didn't realise I was so close to Wickleh... I feel a bit dirtier now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Hellfire Club is in Dublin surely???
    On the Dublin Mountains may I add :p

I've always known them as the Dublin/Wicklow mountains. The club may well be on the Dublin side of those, i s'pose but I'm fairly certain that Hellfire Wood is 100% in Wicklow.

Could be completely wrong, though, and the answer may well be something else.

• Advertisement

I've always known them as the Dublin/Wicklow mountains. The club may well be on the Dublin side of those, i s'pose but I'm fairly certain that Hellfire Wood is 100% in Wicklow.

Could be completely wrong, though, and the answer may well be something else.

As far as I know. Hellfire wood is in Wicklow but the hellfire club is in the Dublin Mountains.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Woodenbridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

i would most certainly not consider the hellfire club to be in wicklow

Okay, okay....keep your knickers on. Hellfire wood is surely more flammable than the Hellfire club anyway.

Does anyone know the actual answer?

Also, Wicklow forum ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Caught the end of that the other day.

The answer is ...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

Am i mistaken in thinken that johnny foxes burnt down before....could be that.

I inderstand my mistake.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

briantwin wrote: »
    Am i mistaken in thinken that johnny foxes burnt down before....could be that.

are you trying to say johnny foxes is in wicklow

right thats it

Kindlestown!

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Kindlestown!

Pah, never even heard of it! It is clever though!

Never heard of it either. Apparently over beside Delgany and Greystones!

Advertisement