Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTrip

Options
  • 05-11-2007 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,
    i bought a Griffin iTrip over weekend. It works "ok". However the reception still has a lot of interference, i used it when out of Dublin and it was better, i think it s because of the number of frequencies taken up by all the dublin stations.

Can anyone recomend a frequency that should have little/no interference?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

I use either end of the allowed range, i.e. 87.9 or 106.8 something like that seems to little enough interference there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

The quality of the signal from an iTrip is very poor anyway, but yeah I agree, usually the extremities work best. I usually go for 87.9 but its not great in some Dublin areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

I have an itrip I use in the car. I normally have it on 107.2 which works fine and doenst have much interference. To ensure a strong signal though it's best to keep the distance between itrip and reciever small e.g. I keep my ipod/itrip in a compartment just above the rear view mirror. One thing that annoys me though is changing songs which can be quite dangerous.

Advertisement