Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req: Coin counter machine

Options
  • 04-11-2007 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

I've a load of coins to count and am looking for a coin counter. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Try Ebay or typing it into Google :confused:

On a related point. Alot of the Spar shops now have a coin counter machine which you can through your boxes of coppers into. The machine then prints you out a receipt to the value and you can use this to discount against your shopping. I presume there is a commission on the service but I don't know how small or large.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

its 10% charge. And google gave me 600 euro machines. looking for cheaper tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

rondeco wrote: »
    its 10% charge. And google gave me 600 euro machines. looking for cheaper tbh

Powercity do a coin sorter - might make it easier. Only ever seen 'industrial' counters that cost loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Powercity does one for about 20 quid, and Dunnes tend to have them at the tills as a Christmas Gift, that's where I got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

thanks guys..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Debenhams have a couple of different ones ( pretty cheap but not very sturdy looking). Mens department, toy section in the jervis centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭thecheese

The coin sorters in Power City don't count the change..

Guessing you know this but just in case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭watsgone

Think there was a ad for coin sorters and counters in the agenda magazine of the Sunday Business Post yesterday if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭frasr

Dunnes normally do one as part of their xmas stock, about €20 to €30.
    It sorts but doesn't count...

Advertisement