Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on monster trucks

Options
  • 03-11-2007 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

hi all
    i amm looking for some advice I want to purchase a RC monster truck either 1/6 or 1/8 scale i have had some experiance when i was younger with electric tamiya models and have built several kits but i am way out of touch now.
    should i go with nitro or electric and what are the best models on the market at present
    appreciate all replies Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,507 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Have you ever run Nitro models in the past?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

1/6th scale now would be petrol.
    1/8th scale nitro trucks include HPI savage, LST and Duratrax Warhead to name a few. Theres a 1/10th scale revo or T-maxx that are pritty much the same size as 1/8th scale.
    A good electric one is the E-maxx. Theres a new coming out soon and it can drive in water something impossible with nitro trucks:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Plug wrote: »
    1/6th scale now would be petrol.
    1/8th scale nitro trucks include HPI savage, LST and Monster GT to name a few. Theres a 1/10th scale revo or T-maxx that are pritty much the same size as 1/8th scale.
    A good electric one is the E-maxx. Theres a new coming out soon and it can drive in water something impossible with nitro trucks:cool:

Fixed

Advertisement