Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External speakers for iPod - Recommendation?

Options
  • 03-11-2007 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

I've just got myself one of the new 8Gb iPod Nanos...looking to now buy an external speaker/docking kit of some kind....any recommendations? I know there are several on the market but which one(s) hit the mark in terms of price/quality?

If there's already a thread somewhere that deals with this, please point me towards it....

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

dont have an ipod,so no dock advice,have a creative zen and a psp wit 8gig card tho,and i use speakers i got in lidl two years back.
    aldi n lidl sell the same ones every now and again,i payed 25 euros i think, comes with a sub woofer and two speakers that can be positioned for a surround sound.

if its speakers your wantin,and cheap n cheerful, they rule in my eyes.
    keep an eye out

Advertisement