Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Toothbrush?

Options
  • 02-11-2007 8:38pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Im curious as to what toothbrush people use. We constantly see a range of adverts going on about different brushes and how great they are. Question is.. what IS the best one?!

I use the manual one myself.. nothing special.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

'Dental Issues' perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

depends on the size of your mouth, i use a toilet brush for that sparkeling shine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Archeron

I like to rub my teeth violently against the skin of a small shark. It removes the film of ick, and makes me feel much more manly first thing in the morning.

OT though, a manual one, toothbrush ads and developments are in the same sphere of existence as omnipotent air fresheners that change color to suit the smell of your feet. Cowplop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I have one of those Colgate ones which buzz when you press a button, meaning that my teeth are obviously left 21% cleaner than without the buzzing.

I've actually stopped using the buzzing option as when I do use it, I find that I tend to dribble toothpaste all over the top that I'd be wearing at the time :(

The extra €4 for the buzz, was so not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from AH- feel free to put it back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I have an Oral B electric one, but recently ive been usin a cheap-ass manual one i got on a flight, its amazin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I used to use one of those cheapy Colgate vibrating toothbrushes but I found it made me a bit lazy when brushing.

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

Which toothbrush you use is not as important as how you use it. Although I tend to recommend brushes with soft bristles even though they seem to be hard to come by.

Advertisement