Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

itunes wont recognise ipod!

Options
  • 30-10-2007 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

hey,

since last week my itunes(current version) wont recognize my ipod! my ipod comes up in my computer. so i logged onto the apple site, i reset the ipod, and then tried to stop and reset the ipod service. however it just timed out! now every once in a while a message from apple comes up saying that the ipod service hasnt been correctly installed and do i want itunes to fix it, so i click yes. but it then says it cant fix it and to reinstall it...which i do, but i come up with the same problem!!

anyone heard of this?? anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Uninstal itunes completely from your comp and then reinstall, that could do the job..

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

Tried that on numerous occasions and still says the same

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

have you tried th eipod on anyone elses computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

yea, it worked on my mothers laptop!

kinda working now, although it wont sync properly, it will copy so much then it says, cannot sync ipod, error -66....

Hmmmm could your problem be the USB port you are using?

If the ipod works fine on your moms laptop then it'd seem the issue is on your computers end...

• Advertisement
Advertisement