Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

technology essay

Options
  • 30-10-2007 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

as part of my course i was told to write a 5 page technology essay with a clearly defined aim and a well defined conclusion it must incorporate at least one diagram/chart. i am struggling to come up with an idea to write about any ideas greatly appreciated.

sorry its a computers ECDL and business studies course

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Whats your course? For more relevant ideas that may or may not be far outside your scope.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Whats your course? For more relevant ideas that may or may not be far outside your scope.

yeah, give us an idea of what you're doing so we can give a better idea. weirdly enough in my course i love writing documents and essays.

i'm a strange one.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭cyberwit

danois wrote: »
    as part of my course i was told to write a 5 page technology essay with a clearly defined aim and a well defined conclusion it must incorporate at least one diagram/chart. i am struggling to come up with an idea to write about any ideas greatly appreciated.

sorry its a computers ECDL and business studies course

You could do a essay showing the impact of technology on business, development of the internet and networking,development of certain technology e.g. operating system

Just some ideas

Advertisement