Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Tennis in Gorey, north Wexford area

Options
  • 30-10-2007 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have after a long time away from the game, taken up my other old passion- tabletennis.

I have access to a hall here in Gorey, where we have a table, net, bats, balls etc and am wondering if there is anyone interested in playing with us? The small hall can take one table and is plenty big for playing some aggressive TT. The big hall would take 3 tables easily, again with good room for playing. Lighting is excellent in both rooms, space for storage and parking is also available.

I have my old faithful which i dusted off yesterday, but we found a bat set in local sports shop yesterday for 13 euro 2 bats and a net, good sticky gripped bats, ok cushioning and also balls for 35c each, a bargain. We played for 2 hours last nite. Brilliant fun, Its like I never stopped playing really

Have you ever played before? would you like to play? Are evenings the best time for you? How much would you contribute to get a club established?

I thought id start this and see what reaction I get, please feel free to call me for more info,

grant, 083 3304798

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 limping lefty

New clubs always welcome to join the leinster league as well - contact them on

www.leinsterttleague.net

cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Marsel

I'm looking some kind of TT club In Waterford. it has been ages since I last played some decent 'tabletennis'.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 alan2009

Wondering if u have set up a club up gorey as i would be interested in joining, its been a few years but I would like to get back to it

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

hi guys,

we are hopefully going to be meeting up most sunday mornings if that suits anyone. my number is above, give me a shout if your still interested

G

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭weeslip

Hi,

Did the club get set up after? Living in Wexford town but would be interested in travelling if something regular was in place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement