Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of buying this mp4 player 40euro on ebay.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

I tried the likes of peats, elara and komplett..but the best was pixmania.com it was 130 for a 4gig nano.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

arent the 4GB nanos €129.99 everywhere?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

dlambirl wrote: »
    arent the 4GB nanos €129.99 everywhere?

nope, they're 150 methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

oooops my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

thread carefully,

awhile back i remember someone buying a 4GB (advertised like that) mp4 player on ebay.

the firmware on these mp4 players was rigged to show 4gb when in reality there was a 512mb memory chip inside.

i'm not saying that it was on this particular model but i'd research it more, look at his feedback and see is there anyone who's bought one of these and perhaps contact them.

last thing you want is for us to say, looks good and then when you want to stick on the discography of your favourite band you find out you can't.

• Advertisement

I'd a quick look in PCWorld galway and its 149eura for the nano too. Can yea bate dat ?:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

There's a 16GB iaudio7 flash player available now. I got the 8GB version, great player if you don't mind the awkwardness at first. Tbh, I wouln't buy anything electrical from ebay. ;)

Is that iaudio a brand ? How much did ya pay for it ? I have a ipod shuffle for years...grate yoke...Thats why i'd like to stick to a good brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

ArraMusha wrote: »
    Is that iaudio a brand ? How much did ya pay for it ? I have a ipod shuffle for years...grate yoke...Thats why i'd like to stick to a good brand.

Well the brand is Cowen. It cost €160 incl. vat & shipping for the 8GB version. I bought it from these guys.

Edit: It cost a bit more actually, about €200 + costs.

thanks for the advice, will have a look at them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement