Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonus on IPOKER Query

Options
  • 29-10-2007 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭

I'm probably asking a stupid question...but what sites on IPOKER have good bonus set ups... I joined GJP in Jan and availed of their $500 bonus...what other sites have good bonus' and rakeback.. I'll be playing a lot of 1/2 NLHM..obviously the more bonus' I can hit the better.:D

If there is a thread already ( sure there is somewhere ) please point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Ray

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Titan Poker Has a good bonus trough JP Poker at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

http://www.bonuswhores.com/ is usually a good start. There are a few similar sites. I use it as an indicator rather than using their codes. Not really into affiliating with sites via their download links and there codes as the skins usually offer the same bonuses anyways with their own promo codes.

Might also be worth asking in the bad beat thread and see if someone wants to refer you for an added bonus?

If the above link is not allowed mods...soz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Chili poker has 150% up to $600 + an iPod which you should clear handy enough at 1/2 ( maybe 15k hands in 2 months but dont quote me). I think they'll set you up with a good cashback scheme when you clear the bonus too. You can use my referral code, but you only get $10 for it!

Advertisement