Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Anti-Perez thread

Options
  • 29-10-2007 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

I dislike him more and more. I found his coverage of britney spears spiteful and hateful. He slags of these celebrities and at the end of the day with the exception of a few he has alot less "talent" than them.

I wish he would stop his crap and go for a run.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Yeah the whole Britney thing seems to have backfired somewhat on Perez. He's risking losing his credibility by being so absurdly harsh towards her. Remember this? It was his campaign to get everyone to buy Feist's new single and not Britney's, so that Ms Spears wouldn't get to number one. Over 4,300 people wrote back in the comments section, most of them criticising Perez for doing it.

I think part of the problem is that there are no big stories about other celebs around at the moment so he's focusing everything on Britney (although he didn't write about her for a full week last week!). Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton are all lying low while there's a limit to how many posts he can write about how saintly/beautiful/inspiring Brangelina are.

By the way, tone the language down a bit there togster, mmmkay? And I changed the thread title to make it clearer cos it sounded like a shill.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

I can't stand him...but still I'm attracted to his site. I'm glad Britney came up trumps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Just read that thread...why is he mentioning Feist so much??! She's not even remotely in the same leagues as Britney or any of thos pop wannabes...if anything hes hurting her by dragging her into this mud slinging *sigh*

Advertisement