Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with FS2002 please

Options
  • 29-10-2007 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Can someone help me figure out how to tune in and turn on the DME in flight sim 2002 please.

I can track a VOR and bring it in on whatever heading I'd like, but for some reason in the Skylane 172 I can't get the poxy DME to light up and give info like distance to station and ground speed.

I thought I had tuned in Dublin eidw on 114.90mhz on Nav 2 , and the nav 2 light is active at the top of the radio stack , adf is on and lit at the top of the radio stack. And I have also set it to use com2 where nav 2 is located , but still no DME info.

A button by button guide whould be great if anyone knows , and the Freuency is corrct as per flight sim .

Thanks

Fionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Check the frequency and the radial...

The light at the top of the COMM stack is only for audio reception (IE you can hear the VOR or ADF beep)

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

nice one , got it , needed to flick the standy switch as I had tuned the dme on the second freq (eh ...if that makes sense)

cheers fort the reply

Advertisement