Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Stations in Longford

Options
  • 29-10-2007 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

What are the main radio stations in Longford now? Besides the national ones i mean. Is Tilt FM still going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭ianwalsh2

The only one I know of is Shannonside.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭tylerdylan

:eek: you are able to get a national station?
    Where I live I cant pick anything up!! except for Shannonside of course:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭silver campaign

Theres Ocean Fm also, thats more sligo leitrim, north west area

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

shannonside northern sound im sure is one ya can pick up, i always get it on my way to mayo, also maybe midlands103 i know it covers westmeath.

Mid-west/north west might be another radio station..sometimes can get that down near athlone so might be able to pick it up over in longford/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jimmiskip

Cork Skate wrote: »
    What are the main radio stations in Longford now? Besides the national ones i mean. Is Tilt FM still going?

Would this have anything to do with corks 'funny' plan to spoof some longford stations before the cup final.

The wit of it all.. Mind boggling!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

I can't see any spoof being half as funny as the real thing.

Advertisement