Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween costumes look so stupid no matter what

Options
  • 29-10-2007 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

Was out on the bleedin' lock there on Thursday and I was going to head into Tripod, but there was this whopper queue which would have taken like a year to get through and all the people were wearing Halloween costumes. I used to think they looked kinda funky if they were done right, but hell no! They don't! They look stupid and anyone who wears them is a gimp

Please tell me you agree, or what was on in Tripod there on Thursday if you know

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,195 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

TheThing! wrote: »
    Please tell me you agree, or what was on in Tripod there on Thursday if you know

NCAD and IADT joint Halloween Ball, as I understand it.

Advertisement