Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowon Stockists?

Options
  • 28-10-2007 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere in/around dublin that stocks cowon mp3 players? in particular the D2 8gb.

Bought a zen yesterday but so far (after firmware update) it freezes every 2nd time i turn it on, and now won't boot up at all. Hoping for a refund, then to get a d2.

Edit: Have checked cowon site, but they list peats as stockists, and they didn't have any there yesterday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

A couple of links for you :

Advanced MP3 Players

Pixmania

Just for information I have used both sites and they are reliable and pretty quick.
    I'm not sure anywhere in Dublin will stock this item...but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Was in back from the future on Aungier st. a few months back, they had some Cowan products in stock. Might be worth giving them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

Cheers lads, got the creative replaced, but if it goes again, i'll be getting a cowon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Spider_Baby

I got my Cowon iaudio x5l in the gadget shop in Jervis St centre about 18 months ago. Not sure if the shop is still there and/or stocks them anymore. Might be worth giving them a call?

Advertisement