Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reminder: RTE Telethon

Options
  • 26-10-2007 9:47pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Evening all..

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, not to sure where best suits for such a topic as its more off-topic which After Hours is about in a way..

Just a reminder to those who are feeling generous - you can bid on certain products on eBay.ie for the RTE Telethon but also over the phone at 1800 715 120. Iv given a donation of €100 - anything goes as it all ads up.

I remember this years ago when I was a kid, but properly donated this year. Didnt hold any event, but would have liked to. Think its a good enough cause, but I like to donate to good causes!!

Anyone do anything to raise funds this year, or in the past?

Advertisement