Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2008 exam timetable

Options
  • 26-10-2007 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up

According to examinations.ie the timetable for 2008 JC will be released at the start of november

Keep an eye out for it....

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I don't think there will be much change in the JC timetable (order of subjects etc.). According to newspaper reports, there will be some changes in the order of subjects in the Leaving Cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Ah ridiculously glad I'm not doing it this year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

this brings back memories of being so nervous, honestly lads and lasses dont be worrying yourselfs about it, im sure yous will be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

if any one sees it please post it here as my school only sticks it up in one place and i can't get to it....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Haha, I thought I was on the LC board and was reading that and slowly having a heart attack. "WHERE THE HELL IS APPLIED MATHS?"

.. What you get for browsing with too many tabs open. >.<

Advertisement