Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANyone still think Michael jackson is not a paedo?l

Options
  • 26-10-2007 8:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

Anybody watch the the docu on 4 about what really happened with wacko jacko.

it didn't have as much new info as I thought mainly some from his somebody who worked for him saying they slept in the same bed and rumoured to bathed together etc...

I never thought he was a peado, but maybe innocently confused but did cross lines...

and there was the 20million payout

but then the show ended up showing the second trial where the lack credibilty of the family accusing them was shown

still not sure

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ang

Yes. He is not a paedo. That so called documentary was a load of crap. He paid out for the 1993 allegations so it wouldn't go to trial, there was not enough evidence. The 2003 allegations? The arvizo family were out for money, everybody knew that. There was no evidence of any wrong doing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

If he's not a peado why do people keep accusing him of being a paedo?Why dont people accuse any of his brothers,or his father,or Trevor McDonald off the iTV news?Smoke=fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭nij

I dunno, the whole pedo thing is something that will stick with anyone forever, regardless of its truth. Is he one? Who can say for sure...? I'd hate to accuse somebody in the wrong. He's a helluva performer though, and his music vids bring back memories! lol

See, MJ is weird enough that his version of things might actually be true. Personally though, I think something wrong definitely took place at his house, but with a lack of evidence or a conviction, I think it's only fair that he be left alone about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

See, MJ is weird enough that his version of things might actually be true. Personally though, I think something wrong definitely took place at his house, but with a lack of evidence or a conviction, I think it's only fair that he be left alone about it.

Plus the fact that he is MJ ,would anybody else in same position have being able to play it down the way he did.? i am not anti MJ , i love most of his stuff , but he does not live in the same world, or live by the same rules as the rest of us ...cos he's MJ .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

never believed he was a pedo in the first place, the success he had in the 80's made any sort of normal life impossible for him, such a pity, music etc class

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Degsy wrote: »
    If he's not a peado why do people keep accusing him of being a paedo?Why dont people accuse any of his brothers,or his father,or Trevor McDonald off the iTV news?Smoke=fire.

Why are you mentioning Trevor McDonald,?????

As for Micheal Jackson I remember that they found some pronography in his house and maybe that was smoke but I also remember that there was an english boy that met him after one of his shows and Micheal Jackson asked for his phone number. Micheal rang the boy when he was back in the united states and the conversation which was recorded was quite bizzare to be having with a young boy over the telephone. Say what you want there is weakness of characther in the man that is unacceptable for his adult status and that is the smouldering flame that always make me question him. I havent heard it but it exists. It's his conduct and he fired Bob Jones and didnt pay him holiday pay that he was owed nor any courtesy of severance.
    Thats not a person we should bother to defend. Dont encourage people who abuse their staff. Dont abuse your staff and they wont abuse you.
    :mad::(:eek::rolleyes::(:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

He may possibly not be a peodiphile:rolleyes:

I won't leave my kids in a room with him on their own:cool:

NO F*UCKING WAY

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Yeah good point! Even though he got "let off" on two occasions I still think he should be banned from being near children simply because of something he said himself in the Martin Bashir interview. He sleeps in the same bed as young boys and they don't wear much clothes. Imo this is enough to brand any parent that leaves their children alone with him overnight as irresponsible.

If I told anyone that my teenage boy sleeps in the same bed topless as the 40 year old man down the road overnight I'd be certified! Because it's Micheal Jackson it's ok "because he likes children"

• Registered Users Posts: 18 NealOCarroll

If you have an allegation to make, the place to go is your local Garda Station, not the Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

He may possibly not be a peodiphile:rolleyes:

I won't leave my kids in a room with him on their own:cool:

NO F*UCKING WAY

:eek::eek:

Wouldnt leave my kids either.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

If you have an allegation to make, the place to go is your local Garda Station, not the Internet.

What crap are you talking?I seem to recall somebody DID go to the cops about MJ..henec his court appearance charged with being a peadophile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

..henec his court appearance charged with being a peadophile

And hence his aqquital:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I'm locking this thread folks - I wasn't crazy about it to begin with but there's a lot of allegations flying around here which I don't like. If anyone wants to discuss it then send me a PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement