Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The old Mallow rifle and pistol range

Options
  • 26-10-2007 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Mr grape! (from the local grape vine ) rang me earlier and told me he had been told that the land owner of the range at mallow is definitly reopening it soon and will be doing it in conjuction with a gun dealer in caher or cashel !!!!

Does anyone know anything about this ?????

It apparently came from an expert source !!!

Does anyone know any dealers in these areas so I could ring and see ?? Feel free to PM me if you prefer I will willingly ring them without mentioning any names or locations of my source of info ! I personnally stand to loose the gun I dream about and have a hefty deposit on and even if I get it will have no target range to shoot it on, not to mention the 350e I am yet to get back from the other place !!!!

Thanks for any help you can give

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭patbundy

thats new to me,didnt hear anything

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭patbundy

when you get details,will you pm please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 NUTTA1

I will post everthing I hear and find out up here and will pm all I know are personnally interested !!

Advertisement