Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sugarloaf?

Options
  • 25-10-2007 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Thinking of taking a hike up the ol' 'loaf - anybody know is there a route etc? Where can I start from? where can I park etc?

Basically any info at all - I cant find diddly on the net!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,422 ✭✭✭✭Alun

The search function is working again, so just search this forum for 'Sugarloaf'. There's been a couple of threads on this recently such as this one ...

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055035861&highlight=sugarloaf

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭mack1

Cheers for that Alun, will give that a shot - I suppose I'll see a 'pathway' that people use etc - do you know? - I dont want to go onto somebody's land that I shouldnt be!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,422 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If you take the option of driving up the hill to the carpark at the base that KrustyKlown mentions in that thread it's a pretty obvious path up to the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭mack1

Sound - thanks mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Actually, Google Maps now has a pretty good resolution photo of the parking area. Have a look here: http://tinyurl.com/2pcrdq

Just Zoom out, and you can get a sense of where it is.. You can also see the path up the Sugarloaf. :eek: eek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

The black car is mine, its an Aston Martin. *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Why are you unloading a large body-shaped package out of the boot?
    Are you aware that illegal dumping is illegal? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Why are you unloading a large body-shaped package out of the boot?
    Are you aware that illegal dumping is illegal? ;)

Illegal dumping is legal in Wicklow.

Advertisement