Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice

Options
  • 24-10-2007 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

2 years ago me and my mate were trying to rob a bike at bray dart station, but infortunatly during our attempt the owner came running towards us so we ran off. As we ran he starts yelling at us, and the one thing that sticks in my mind to this day is he shouted' your not even a scumbag, your a wannabe scumbag'

So my question to you guys is what do i need to do to upgrade my skills to become a fully certified scumbag rather than a wannabe scumbag

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

Have you perfected your "schwaaaa" sound when talking ?

Does real name end in an O ie: Anto , jayo ?

Is yor buuuurd up the duff ?

Do you wear tacky gold chains and a baseball cap on the back of your head ?

Perfect these first , then we can work on your stealth abilities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

White 'brand label' socks

Trackie bottoms, preferably navy, tucked into said socks. (prevents them getting caught in the chain when you're making a fast gettaway and has the added bonus of showing everyone how cool you must be wen they see the expensive designer labels on your socks)

A baseball cap back as far as it will go on your head.

A monkey-like gatch

Nike Air-max

Be paying child support by the age of 16

Be a dole-claimant

Own a Glanza (or aspire to own a glanza)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

Is this the Anto you mean?

http://www.myspace.com/junkieanto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

daniel3982 wrote: »
    Is this the Anto you mean?

http://www.myspace.com/junkieanto

:D I was just about to advise him to get really really skinny, give himself dark circles under the eyes and spotty skin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

In before the lock.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

utick wrote: »
    2 years ago me and my mate were trying to rob a bike at bray dart station, but infortunatly during our attempt the owner came running towards us so we ran off. As we ran he starts yelling at us, and the one thing that sticks in my mind to this day is he shouted' your not even a scumbag, your a wannabe scumbag'

So my question to you guys is what do i need to do to upgrade my skills to become a fully certified scumbag rather than a wannabe scumbag

Well, you ran away - that's your first mistake. A real scumbag would try to convince the owner that it was actually his bike and accuse the owner of trying to rob it from him. Failing that, a scumbag would threaten the owner by saying that his cousin is in the IRA and will be around to the owner's gaff next tuesday.

Secondly, Bray is well known for its wannabe scumbags. The Fatima mansions luas stop is probably a better option.

Third, if the owner was a card carrying scumbag, he was probably aware of the who's who in Bray and didn't recognise you. Newly promoted scumbags are taught the secret handshake (which is a headbut to the nose), and since you didn't offer this traditional greeting, he spotted you as an interloper.

Fourth, and crucially, you didn't pull out a syringe full of blood, waive it around a bit, then steal his runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

If you gotta ask...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Nah, he's wrong. You're scum all right, just inexperienced, that's all. Keep practising it, and in your present location (FL), you'll get shot soon enough and that will be end of..... No loss.... etc..... ;)

TJ911...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Move to Redmond, Washington, and upgrade your Vista to Ultimate?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bray? Did you fly to Ireland to rob a bike, or have you come up in the world since?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Probably a scumbag would steal a car and not a bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,202 ✭✭✭Archeron

Make sure you poo yourself on a daily basis and walk in a manner that makes this fact obvious to strangers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Who did you steal the computer from to type this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Ok folks let's just stop this here. I don't know how the bike owner knew he was not a real scum bag but the reason i know he's not is that he can write. All 'proper' scumbags leave school at 10-12 years old at the latest without the ability to read or write.
    You made a good attempt at illiteracy by spelling unfortunately with an I. You also used the word 'certified', scumbags don't know that this is a word. You also addressed us as 'guys'. Scumbag would say something like bud or some proper skanger term like that..
    My guess is you're from south dublin or you are probably a fcuking culchie trying to be cool..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Probably a scumbag would steal a car and not a bike.

A real scumbag would put the bike through a car's windscreen. A real scumbag has no need for means of travel as his/her Nike Air Max Classics will get him/her to his/her chosen destination.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I real scumbag wouldn't run. A real scumbag wouldn't have to try and steal a bike it would just be stolen within the blink of an eye.

You have much to learn I suggest you find your local scumbag chapter and ask them how you can be as big a scumbag as they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

ibh wrote: »
    Ok folks let's just stop this here. I don't know how the bike owner knew he was not a real scum bag but the reason i know he's not is that he can write. All 'proper' scumbags leave school at 10-12 years old at the latest without the ability to read or write.
    You made a good attempt at illiteracy by spelling unfortunately with an I. You also used the word 'certified', scumbags don't know that this is a word. You also addressed us as 'guys'. Scumbag would say something like bud or some proper skanger term like that..
    My guess is you're from south dublin or you are probably a fcuking culchie trying to be cool..

yeah im from bray, southside till i die. so what. i was 16 at the time and while i wasnt a dad at the time my mot was preggers, so does that count to been a real scumbag.
    i will be back from florida soon, will be bringing back a paintball gun which could come in handy.
    and thatnks for the advice everyone, i believe i have the drive and determination too make a name for myself as a proper real scumbag rather then a wannabe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Stupidest thread ever, not even funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

creggy wrote: »
    Stupidest thread ever, not even funny.

I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

ScumLord wrote: »
    I real scumbag wouldn't run

correction they dont run EVER they kinda float on their air maxs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

yeah im from bray, southside till i die. so what. i was 16 at the time and while i wasnt a dad at the time my mot was preggers, so does that count to been a real scumbag.
    i will be back from florida soon, will be bringing back a paintball gun which could come in handy.
    and thatnks for the advice everyone, i believe i have the drive and determination too make a name for myself as a proper real scumbag rather then a wannabe
    Yeah. I'm from Leixlip.
    Westside 'til I die.

Advertisement