Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atlantis gets Season 5.

Options
  • 24-10-2007 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭

A new season of 20 new episodes have been approved.

Clicky.

Comments

Excellent news. Eureka has also been granted a third season.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Excellent. I'm still enjoying the show. We just need to make it now to Season 8 and we'll have a Stargate episode for every day of the year...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Can't say I'm delighted with this.
    As I've said a million times before, I loved the first season but from the second season on was just mediocre sci fi.
    Anyone else reckon there will definatly not be a sixth season...considering the fifth season finale will be its 100th episode...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Im happy especially since we are only 4 episodes in, we are guranteed almost 2 years of intermittent SGA

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

ixoy wrote: »
    Excellent. I'm still enjoying the show. We just need to make it now to Season 8 and we'll have a Stargate episode for every day of the year...
    Well even if it is cancelled after season 5, there is still the third series to come :)

Anyways, good stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Wow, doesnt feel like its been that long. I guess I watched seasons 1-3 in quick succession, rather than week by week. Always makes such a difference to how much you enjoy it I think.

Win for Season 5, I hope they keep coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Good news indeed. :)
    The show could benefit from having a solid purpose, getting rid of the wraith is all well and good but they've handed that over to the replicators for now.
    Theres nothing quite like saving earth 7 or 8 times and having a kick ass battle in the antarctic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

I heard that Jewel Staite's been fired from the show and that Paul McGillion's coming back fulltime

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I heard they shaved a gorrilla.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

I heard that they fired Paul McGillion and Jewel Staite is comming back as a shaved gorilla.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

I heard that they fired Paul McGillion and Jewel Staite is comming back as a shaved gorilla purple monkey dishwasher

• Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I heard none of this. Wtf are we talking about?

Speaking of clear sense of purpose now that SG-1 is cleared away I want to see what would happen if the Stargate Program was disclosed to the public. Lets get colonising. And stuff.

Well there is a new stargate series comming out SG Universe or something? i know SG Worlds is the game, there is a 3rd spinoff being made so i assume that will be based on eart, a ship or a off world base, perhaps the first human colonly? be a bit like SGA but based in the mily way and it wouldent be as advanced. It could deal with the aftermath of the orai or a contunation contunium (the 2nd sg1 movie)

Well there is a new stargate series comming out SG Universe or something? i know SG Worlds is the game, there is a 3rd spinoff being made so i assume that will be based on eart, a ship or a off world base, perhaps the first human colonly? be a bit like SGA but based in the mily way and it wouldent be as advanced. It could deal with the aftermath of the orai or a contunation contunium (the 2nd sg1 movie)

Advertisement