Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(REQ) Remote control plug sockets

Options
  • 24-10-2007 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

Was in friends house and he recently got the remote control sockets in Lidl a couple of weeks ago. Very handy for going to bed and getting up in the mornin. Anyone know where might have some left or another place to pick them up. Saw them on ebay for about €50 incl. postage. Anyone do any better??
    Coming to christmas decoration time and will save having to get down on all fours to get behind the tree and turn on the lights...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭ALS

B&Q usually stock them, bought some last month pack of 3 for 45 euro....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tony H

got a flyer from b&q in a newspaper the other day and they had them "remote control socket kit " €26 save €4.70

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭shaneos

maplins have them too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

I think Lidl has the best value in these. I want them too. I will keep an eye on www.lidl.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Got the 3 pack in b&q tonight for €26. It's a good one as you can add sockets to it. So gonna have fun with this!! Thanks for the help...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Wizard

go for the b&q pack, got them myself in lidl last time and the failed on me,
    began popping trip switch, and great value at 26,so easy for out or reach lights etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SandLake

I have aset of the Lidl remote controls but I have lost the instructions - can anyone help me out?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

SandLake wrote: »
    I have aset of the Lidl remote controls but I have lost the instructions - can anyone help me out?

Cheers

simple. plug one in, and hold the learn button on the plug socket while pressing the on/off button on the remote for the corresponding number.. say you want it to work on number 3.. then hit learn on the socket and click on/off on 3

simple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SandLake

Sorry I had the batteries in the wrong way round, sorted now

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭south

:d:d:d:d

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

We got a 4 pack in Maplin a while back, work very well.

Advertisement