Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy nano

Options
  • 24-10-2007 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭

lads where would be the best place to buy a nano in Dundrum, i don't want one of the new un's - the older version (think its 2nd Gen) will do.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you'll only get the newer versions now.

apple's pricing structure means that most retail outlets will charge the same price regardless of where you are in ireland.

in dundrum try the spectra photo store on the second floor (use the escalators beside tie rack).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Yeah you're best of with a new one cause i check a few places and they're still selling the old one for €209 and the new for €199, go figure

• Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭rednik

Try your local Xtravision they normally have a supply of the 2nd Gen Nano or you could try DID Electrical.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Thanks for the replies

i just bought the new video nano for 150 squid (4GB was enough)

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Apple are 199 for the 8GB version of new one
    Viking Direct have it for 174.99!!

<edit>JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT VAT IS EXTRA ON THIS PRICE</edit>

New Price 211.74 :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement