Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos---spend €100, get €10 voucher

Options
  • 24-10-2007 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Does exactly what it says on the tin:) Voucher lasts til Feb 08. Well worth it. Be savvy and keep dropping in for seperate purchases of €100 or more, rather than one spree, and you'll save a fortune!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

If you make a large purchase, e.g. PS3 for €500 do you get 5 vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭wba88

besty wrote: »
    If you make a large purchase, e.g. PS3 for €500 do you get 5 vouchers?

No :(

Are they doing the €5 voucher for spending €50 aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I take it that it wouldn't work if you just buy a €100+ voucher? They'd probably only dole out the extra €10 when you actually spend the €100+ voucher.

Am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

€5 for spend over for €50, €10 for spend over €100
    (but you only get one €10 voucher per visit)
    so as JossieBoss said, do each shop over €100 seperately.
    You get a voucher rather then cash and doesn't apply to buying vouchers, must be goods and if the goods are returned you must return the voucher received.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

How long are they doing this offer for does anybody know?
    Was planning on doing some Xmas shopping in the next couple of weeks, maybe i should do it a bit earlier.
    It was great last year, my sister and I got my parents a bagless Vax as part of their present and only had to put about E20 cash with the vouchers.

Rather than making a few trips to the shop i just wrote out seperate order slips, and paid for them individually at the till.

• Advertisement
Advertisement