Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[For Sale] M4 plus accessories

Options
  • 23-10-2007 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

M4
    1x M4 custom built
    8x lo-cap Mags
    3x 9.6v 3300 mAH batteries
    1x ACOG scope of unknown make

Velocity: sub 320 (approx 300, but would have to chrono again)
    Price: 500 Euro

The M4 started life as a TM SR-16 but has since been upgraded with a Guarder outer barrel (to eliminate the wobble), G&P SEAL Team M4 Special Edition Metal body and a STAR collapsable crane stock. Internally it has been upgraded with the HurricanE Tune-up kit M100. The metal body has been worked on a bit to allow for the cabling to run through into the stock and there is minor damage to the rear (which is easily covered up with a stock ring, approx. $5). Other than that it has very minor skirmishing marks and has been well maintained.
    The upgrades alone for this rifle came to about 310 Euro.

Two of the three batteries have been rewired to work with the stock, but work fine. Note: it is a bit of a tight fit in the crane stock and once the batteries are in, the crane stock will not collapse much at all, however this is due to the size of the batteries. Batteries with fewer cells will not cause this problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Markspi

any pics of this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Pics of the M4 itself are attached. If I have time over the weekend (and it's needed) I'll lay out all the mags as well :). The rail covers are attached in these pictures, obviously the fore grip has rails all 'round.

I should probably add that the ACOG scope seems to have a slight problem in it, though it's working alright at certain angles you can see a small crack in the lense. I'm throwing it in for nothing. The price above is for the M4, batteries and mags.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

would you sell the mags separate
    are they mid caps, i know you said low cap how many rounds do they hold

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

very interested could i see it?

would you sell the mags separate
    are they mid caps, i know you said low cap how many rounds do they hold

They are the 68 round mags. I'd prefer to sell everything as one, but if that doesn't happen then I'm prepaired to split.
    very interested could i see it?

Of course. I'll PM you so we can arrange it.

• Advertisement

This is still for sale. I'm hoping to get to HRTA this weekend- will have it along.

Advertisement