Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grants

Options
  • 23-10-2007 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

not really sure what the right thread for this is, but its probably not this one;)
    anyway a friend told me that i might qualify for a travel expenses grant as i live a certain distance from the college. has anyone got this or do you know anything about it?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭wba88

mac123 wrote: »
    not really sure what the right thread for this is, but its probably not this one;)
    anyway a friend told me that i might qualify for a travel expenses grant as i live a certain distance from the college. has anyone got this or do you know anything about it?
    cheers

wow i was going to ask the same question. out of interest how far are you traveling?

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

about 25km or so. deserving a grant in my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭wba88

mine is 23miles (whatever in km) and thats if I use the m50 longer if I dont

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

let me know if you find out anything about it. il do the same.

mac123 asked the question here, so there's a response of sorts. I haven't heard of a travel grant before, just the field trip allowance (contained within the maintenance grant). It might be something separate though.

Google only throws up grants for postgrad students too, and I think that's more in relation to conference money travel grants.

• Advertisement
Advertisement