Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: blue superman t-shirt

Options
  • 23-10-2007 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know where I could get a blue superman t-shirt in a bricks and mortar shop in dublin

also does anyone know where I could get some velcro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

HMV usually do the Blue Superman T-Shirt for about 20 bucks in their bands t-shirt section, i have seen it on many occasions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

The guy selling t shirts on oconnell bridge sells superman ones too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

cool thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

Virgin megastore in sligo had them today so id say they have them in all their stores.
    They were E15 in s/m/l/xl sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

jsb wrote: »
    does anyone know where I could get a blue superman t-shirt in a bricks and mortar shop in dublin

Sounds like a mad halloween costume

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,827 ✭✭✭✭muffler

jsb wrote: »

Basquille is yer man. He even models them and if you're nice to him he might let you have it :D

Sorry basquille . I couldnt resist it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

As soon as i saw this thread and saw the last reply was from muffler.. i fecking knew it was coming! :D

basquille wrote: »
    As soon as i saw this thread and saw the last reply was from muffler.. i fecking knew it was coming! :D
    I always look on you as MY Superman ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

muffler wrote: »
    I always look on you as MY Superman ;)

That sounds like something out of the claire/west storyline in heroes. I'm off to get sick now. :D

I'm off to get sick now. :D
    You saw the photo then?

• Advertisement

This probably wouldn't be the best time to post up a photo of me in a Superman stance next to a Superman statue in the Warner Bros Theme Park in Madrid during the Summer!

:eek:

basquille wrote: »
    This probably wouldn't be the best time to post up a photo of me in a Superman stance next to a Superman statue in the Warner Bros Theme Park in Madrid during the Summer!

:eek:
    I can handle it, im supping vodka at the moment but dont leave it till the morning though ;)

Nah, i'd post it up but i fear it would result of a nation of Irish ladies swooning at their computer screens at the on-screen image of rippling biceps on the much-loved superhero in a blue costume (or "one-sie" if you prefer)....

... and Superman didn't look that bad either!

Oh, see what i did there..... yes, i went there!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

OP - they used to sell them in Pennys.
    I was wearing mine last night!

And that photo of basquille is surly an infraction!

Advertisement