Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing as we're talking about arses alot today....

Options
  • 22-10-2007 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

i got thinking. If you broke both your arms and basically they were banjoed who would you get to wipe your ass after a pony? I'd get YORE MA to do it for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

i'd just drag my arse along the floor for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

That'd be a really shítty situation...

/gets coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

That'd be a really shítty situation...

/gets coat

LOL! I get it...haha thats good...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Dun laoire wrote: »
    i got thinking. If you broke both your arms and basically they were banjoed who would you get to wipe your ass after a pony? I'd get YORE MA to do it for me.

Ha ha ha ha....I never find those yore ma things funny but I burst out laughing at that one...either I'm going mental or that was actually funny...

I'm going mental...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

MayMay wrote: »
    Ha ha ha ha....I never find those yore ma things funny but I burst out laughing at that one...either I'm going mental or that was actually funny...

I'm going mental...:confused:

I just wanted to get it out of the way. Serious topic here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Dalfiatach

There's a dude in Galway lost both his arms at the elbow in a freak accident involving a tiger.

No, really.

Anyways, he goes to pubs and then asks men to ah help him go for a piss.

As to the arse situation, could ye maybe rig up a bidet with a foot-pedal operated mechanical loofah type thingy?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Uthur

jesus would ye ask a total stranger to hold your lad down the pub when you need a slash :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

I know some chaps that would jump at the opportunity to get some randomers lad in their hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

I'd go down the local scratcher and choose from the long line of signatories.

That should keep them busy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement