Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed plz!!

Options
  • 22-10-2007 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey,

I need some advice...... Im am 23yrs and thinking about getting braces and was wondering if any of you lovely people could recommend a good ortho in the south-east. i am living in wexford but dont mind travelling if they are good. Also... i was wondering if anybody has ceramic braces on the top and bottom teeth as that is what im hoping to get but all i ever seem to see is people with ceramic on the top and metal on the bottom.

Your help would be greatly appricated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sunhun

I haven't seen the ceramics on the bottom as usually you can't see them anyways so the metal ones are fine for bottom. I just got the mental ones on the bottom 5 weeks ago and am getting the top ones on in 2 weeks. My ortho said i could get the ceramics on top because it'll take the same amount of time...but alot of people have told me the ceramics are high maintainence and go yellow easily!!! i think maybe the metal ones would be better in the long run....any advice?????

Advertisement