Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook 2000

Options
  • 22-10-2007 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

Can I get the option to open or save attachments in Outlook 2000? At the moment Outlook automatically opens them in their associated program but I'd like to save some and open others. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

you could download the files to a folder, right click on them and choose open with.

Alternatively in any folder, go to "tools2 in the menu, "folder options" and "File types" tab. Here you can change the default program to open file types.

Hope this helps

EDIT: Ignore this, I misread your question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭auggie2k

Usually when you right click on the listed attachment, there's an option to open or save as... if you want to use a different program to open it, change the default windows setting and it should change in Outlook too.

Advertisement