Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Microphoto Battery Problem

Options
  • 21-10-2007 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

I own an 8 gb microphoto which I love. I bought a mains charger from ebay and since I have been using it, the mp3 player isn't holding charge for any length of time. For example, I charged it fully yesterday, used it for 30 mins, turned it off and this morning there was no power left.

It may be a coincidence that this has happened since buying the charger. I hadn't been using too much recently so I may not have noticed the battery gradually weakening.

By the way, the charger isn't a creative product. The label on it says input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz,0.2A and OUTPUT 5V===1A. The creative battery says 3.7V lithium. 830mAh.

Does anyone think the new charger has damaged the battery? Are the specs correct?

Luckily, I have the extended warranty with Creative.

Advertisement