Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish help (emergency)

Options
  • 21-10-2007 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am doing the 1998 paper 2, unseen poetry. ( Chlaon mé mo Cheann and Treall) I cant understand any of it. Have any of you done it. I need it for tomorrow. What is it about? I can translate most of it but i cant figure out what its about. Help........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Don't have it with me. But you can type that code at the bottom of the page into www.e-xamit.ie and get the answers. Might be cheating, but hey its an emergency

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 creepinshadow

has ne1 got the answers to the 2004 and 2003 tape on irish cus im getin bet at skewl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

People at your school beat you for getting Irish tape questions wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Perhaps he/she means they are beating him/her in the sense they are getting more questions right (Not throwing punches, I hope!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Metallic_Sky**

God, the social system at that school is messed up lol.

• Advertisement
Advertisement