Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business economics

Options
  • 21-10-2007 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

i am in first year of an honours degree in economics, in the module business economics we were given an essay to write on the external influences on the business plan, would any of use be able to help me on a format to write this essay on.

all help appreciated.

Comments

Note: DO NOT USE THE FIRST PERSON IN YOUR ESSAY

Introduction - go over what you plan to cover and state in gernal definitions that you will be using

Outline the elements of a business plan with a bit of info on each element
    Outline the external influences on each element
    It would prob be best to list the element, then the ex influence and carry on that way

Conclusion: This is not a summary, so make new points in your conclusion.

This is pretty vague but its a basic model of how I would do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Tell them what you're going to tell them, then tell them and then finally tell them what you just told them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Dubit10

no

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Dubit10 banned. His previous 17 posts have consisted of single words :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

nesf wrote: »
    Tell them what you're going to tell them, then tell them and then finally tell them what you just told them.

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭REDZ

You could try looking up PEST analysis on google, basically looking at the Political, Economic, Social and Technological factors that will impact on the business. Examples include new legislation, interest rates, demographics and innovation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

cheers thanks for this

Advertisement