Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming in Galway

Options
  • 21-10-2007 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm a GMIT student living in Galway and was wondering if there is anybody out there who is interested in gaming, or knows of any good gaming clubs. I know how to play LOTR, and have a W40K Ork army, never got round to actually learning to play that, but really want to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Well there is Sub City in the Eyre Sq Shopping center but they dont seem to do much/any games. There is also Gamers Realm, in The Cornstore Middle Street, which do gaming in store and last time I was in they recomended going to the NUIG gaming nights - apperently they are open to non students playing (havnt had a chance to see yet :()

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Are the 'East Side Fatties' from the Galway area? I thought they were but I can't find them via google.

If they are, then they're a active looking club that I've seen at a few of the tournies.

I can't find you a link though. Can anyone confirm/deny whether they're galwegian or not?

Advertisement