Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube on iPod Touch/iPhone.

Options
  • 20-10-2007 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Is there any music videos on Youtube encoded for the Touch/iPhone or is it just homemade videos they encoded?

Comments

All videos on youtube that I tried work ok on my ipod touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Have you ever tried music videos? I heard that not all videos are encoded for it. What do you think of the Touch/iPhone?

Dman001 wrote: »
    Have you ever tried music videos? I heard that not all videos are encoded for it. What do you think of the Touch/iPhone?

Yes, I've just tried a load of foo fighter videos and they work fine. I've looked at loads of fonejacker clips etc. I'm pretty sure that all youtube videos work just fine. Its also the best media player I've ever used. It's a lovely bit of technology.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Thanks.

Advertisement