Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wood briquettes

Options
  • 20-10-2007 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am installing a multi fuel stove next week and am considering burning compressed wood briquettes in it. Does anyone know of bulk suppliers (up to 1 ton) and prices for these? Also any opinions on these would be much appreciated. Thanks. I'm in east cork.

edit> dunno if this is right forum, feel free to move!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

http://www.greenerfuels.ie/

you could try this one

• Registered Users Posts: 6 masha

here, my friend does something with wood briquettes from Russia. I will ask him for more info. They do bulk supply all over Ireland (UK too I think?)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 masha

Hi, I am installing a multi fuel stove next week and am considering burning compressed wood briquettes in it. Does anyone know of bulk suppliers (up to 1 ton) and prices for these? Also any opinions on these would be much appreciated. Thanks. I'm in east cork.

edit> dunno if this is right forum, feel free to move!:)
    okey, the briquettes they do are 350euros. now he has 290euro per tonne bulk promo price :) good timing me!
    class A, oak, 10kg packs... their email greener777.energy777@gmail.com (leave out the sevens to get through)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Amitkapoor

If you want to know anything about Briquettes then visit us.

Advertisement