Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Shure earphones repaired

Options
  • 20-10-2007 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭

Hi

Left side of my shure earphones have almost no sound coming through but other side are fine.Anyone know who can repair this or id shure repair earphones?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

are they in warranty? shure's have 2 years warranty i think.

if they are you can contact shure with a copy of your receipt and they'll send you out a new pair sharpish.

i had to send my E3G's back and they were fine about it, although they needed a little convincing that i actually had shure's as i bought them online so no real receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Didn't keep the receipt.They were actually a chrimbo present and they were bought online.I emailed them to see how much all would cost for repair.250 or so quid for earphones is quite a bit,was expectin to get a few years out of them.I'v had 20quid ones for alot longer :/

Was in a shop today and was told they're pretty much treated as throw away items,that no one repairs them anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Which model of Shure IEMs are they?

I believe all models apart from the E2 range come with a tool
    for removing wax and gunk from the tube that sound comes through.
    Might be worth checking whether the tube is blocked with dirt.
    (If you don't have the Shure cleaning tool try using the blunt end
    of a pin or paperclip.)

If all else fails contact Shure directly via their website as all their
    products are covered under a 2 year warranty.

Shure Distribution UK
    Unit 2, The IO Centre

Lea Road

Waltham Abbey
    London EN9 1AS
    United Kingdom

Phone: 01992 703058
    Fax: 01992 703057

General Email: info@shuredistribution.co.uk

I've a pair of E2cs and E3cs for over 2 years - use either daily
    without any problems or faults.

Advertisement