Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted] Student nurse help!

• 19-10-2007 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

hey guys i'm a student nurse in ucd and going out on placement in the mater after christmas. I'd love to be able to find a decent place near the hospital. Single room preferrably. no digs!!! how i hate digs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Daft.ie is the best place to find accom in my experience. Aside from that, maybe there is a notice board for staff at the hospital that may want to share together? Have an ask/give them a call.

Good luck. :)

student nurses ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Does the Mater not provide accommodation for students on placement? I trained in London and every hospital we did placement provided accommodation - free of charge! However, that was the early 90's...
    However, I'd imagine the Admin Department of the hospital should be able to help, if they have accommodation for student nurses, that is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement