Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With all the talk of being "PC" around here

Options
  • 19-10-2007 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_****

Take a look at this bands track listings, now this is being non PC jesus how do they get away with it

" Women: Nature's Punching Bag."

"Ha Ha Holocaust"

the word that appears **** is c u n t

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That's a capital c as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,206 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I have to ask how you came across that? Was it by accident? I must say though, I was offered tickets in Belgium to see a band called How to Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

because they are a band?

I always assumed being PC worked by being anally retentive and dividing life, the world and society up into little sectors all rated differently and that each one much like those fancy terror warning systems would get their own colour grading on how PC one needs to be in that sector.

So obviously a live broadcast to the whole world at a big multicultural event would get one of those colours that are used to cause panic across the US

while a *grindcore* (is that right?) band would get one of those colours that hippies are so fond of.

Course you can get those oh so clever and likeable people who can push their luck in some of the more sensitive areas and get away with it...and then there are those who think they can...but cant.

Then to make things much worse, take the above system and apply that it varies from individual to individual, and assume the ones with the most strict and unable to sh*t tightness dont know bands like the above exist in the first place.

Personnally...you can put a wine glass in my ass and it wont break, very relaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Mushy wrote: »
    I was offered tickets in Belgium to see a band called How to Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat!

i would have gone just for the experience "i went to see how to kiss the anus of a black cat while i was in belgium"

queue the :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

"They started recording their first album on the label, Everyone Should Be Killed, in March 1993, which featured a handful of real songs, with the rest of it being noise. This was also around the time when Putnam got arrested for hitting a woman in the face with a microphone in San Francisco during an Anal **** show—that, and another show from the same year, is documented on the classic, very rare Anal **** 7”"

Now I know what G W bush Listens to..:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

cance wrote: »
    i went to see how to kiss the anus of a black cat while i was in belgium

I would have thought that that was pretty self evident?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    So obviously a live broadcast to the whole world at a big multicultural event would get one of those colours that are used to cause panic across the US

Magurndy - the new and disturbing colour of terror

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    Personnally...you can put a wine glass in my ass and it wont break, very relaxed.

/makes mental note

When's your birthday?

They're one of those bands that I like to slip on during a houseparty and watch as people slowly realise what they're singing and dancing to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

I would love to hear "I Went Back in Time and Voted for Hitler"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I would love to hear "I Went Back in Time and Voted for Hitler"

Yore dream can become a reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Ah Anal ****. They have some truly hilarious song titles. Their discography is a good read. Though does make it a little less funny that they're half serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Definitely some great song titles. 'I sold your dog to a chinese restaurant' , 'You Rollerblading ****'. :D

Imagine them playing on the Late Late Show, now that I would pay alot of money to see!

The lyrical content is so deliberately offensive that alot of it must be tongue-in-cheek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭onechewy

Remind me to use ccleaner when I've finished googling these mad ba5tards...

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Some of their song titles off Picnic of Love are truely hilarious...

"Picnic of Love"
    "Greed Is Something That We Don't Need"
    "I Wanna Grow Old With You"
    "I'd Love to Have Your Daughter's Hand in Marriage"
    "I Couldn't Afford to Buy You a Present (So I Wrote You This Song)"
    "Waterfall Wishes"
    "I'm Not That Kind of Boy"
    "Saving Ourselves for Marriage"
    "I Respect Your Feelings as a Woman and a Human"
    "In My Heart There's a Star Named After You"
    Hidden track: "My Woman, My Lover, My Friend"

Genious! :D