Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Immigration

Options
  • 19-10-2007 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

Has anyone noticed the mass immigration to this country? Very little media coverage about it. Talk a walk around dublin city centre and you'll notice that most people are non Irish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I've noticed lots of non-irish churches being built.
    Is this mass immigration?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

<insert cat picture>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

Is this a p!ss take? how many threads are there on this at the moment.

Just show's what's the main thing on most Irish people's mind's at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,715 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Kinda like the Americans I subconciously abandoned oh so long ago - they cant decide on Child Health Care because they cant stop worrying about Mexicans - By next year they will have 6 unmanned reconnaisance planes operating 24/7 on the border (on top of all their other border control measures).. paranoid ****s - I frequently recall why I hide my Blue Passport in a drawer.

Lighten up - Im tired of hearing it. You Irish seem to be about as comfortable sitting on your asses and leeching the Dole that these immigrant workers are paying into and getting nothing out of. Chill out, ya? That, or go get a job at McDonalds if you want someone to understand what you mean when you wanna order a side of 'Chips'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Bren1609 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed the mass immigration to this country?
    Naw, haven't noticed it at all.
    Very little media coverage about it.
    Nope. Not a word.
    Talk a walk around dublin city centre and you'll notice that most people are non Irish.
    You don't say...

http://teo.esuper.ro/wp-content/images/hitler_cat_01.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Dudess wrote: »
    Naw, haven't noticed it at all.

Nope. Not a word.

You don't say...

http://teo.esuper.ro/wp-content/images/hitler_cat_01.jpg

Nice..

Op you are either a troll or an hilariously out of touch human being ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Has anyone noticed the mass immigration to this country?
    Has anyone not noticed it?
    Bren1609 wrote:
    Very little media coverage about it.
    Have you been living under a rock by some chance?
    Bren1609 wrote:
    Talk a walk around dublin city centre and you'll notice that most people are non Irish.
    Of course you have some magical psychic ability that can tell someone isn't from Ireland just by passing them on the street....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Overheal wrote: »
    Kinda like the Americans I subconciously abandoned oh so long ago - they cant decide on Child Health Care because they cant stop worrying about Mexicans - By next year they will have 6 unmanned reconnaisance planes operating 24/7 on the border (on top of all their other border control measures).. paranoid ****s - I frequently recall why I hide my Blue Passport in a drawer.

Lighten up - Im tired of hearing it. You Irish seem to be about as comfortable sitting on your asses and leeching the Dole that these immigrant workers are paying into and getting nothing out of. Chill out, ya? That, or go get a job at McDonalds if you want someone to understand what you mean when you wanna order a side of 'Chips'

WTF are u on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Try Stormfront....:mad:

Stupidest... thread... ever...

• Advertisement

Orange69 wrote: »
    WTF are u on about?

:p sorry I started thinking before typing and got caught mid-statement.

I meant that I'm tired of the Irish making it out like the sky is falling because of the Immigrant Situation. As if they're stealing your jobs or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

Has anyone noticed the mass immigration to this country? Very little media coverage about it. Talk a walk around dublin city centre and you'll notice that most people are non Irish.

Did you just woke up after 10 years or what ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

This should be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

This should be closed.

Closed + Deleted :D

third the notion to lock

Ah the OP must have been just arsing around. They're not even logged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I agree OP! I HAF NEFER SEEN NOBODY TALKI BOUT DIS!!!11! (Forget the Garda Reserve - be a detective!!!!1!)

Look around AH. There are plenty of threads on the matter and they tend to be a bit better than this one... I think I'll close this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement