Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard player available for pub and wedding bands

Options
  • 18-10-2007 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I am an experienced keyboard player, I have been playing all type of music for over 15 years, stopped for 8 years to make my own music, but I want to make some extra money with a band who is playing every weekend periodically would be desired but not essential.

I can also do one time off gigs if you give me the songs in advance.

I live in Laois and I’m available in Laois, Kildare and Dublin to play during the weekends, no time wasters

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

What Part Of Laois Are You In. We Are In Laois Also. Doin Covers And Originals. Full Band.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭juanchoja

Hi,

Thanks for writing, I live in Portlaoise, I want a cover band that is set up to play every weekend. I do have my own project, I don't mind playing own stuff, but I am doing this for the money pretty much and for the good crack of course.

is your band constantly playing? I don’t do free gigs just in case you ask:D

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

hi
    i hope you got that private message,good band and pleny of work they need a board player ,like yesreday.
    hope this helps.

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    hi
    i hope you got that private message,good band and pleny of work they need a board player ,like yesreday.
    hope this helps.

Yeah, I got it, thanks!

still looking, pubs, clubs, weddings, as long as it pays I'm in

• Advertisement

Bump

got some gigs, but still available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bobv

Hi, are you still available? We are restarting our band after bassist left and are looking for keyboard player (and bassist). It will take a couple of months to get off the ground again but we are looking to get back into the coprate/wedding gigs aswell as a few pub gigs to promote ourselfs. If you think you might be available in a couple of months can I give you a shout???

Band will be based out of Portlaosie.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

juanchoja wrote: »
    I am an experienced keyboard player, I have been playing all type of music for over 15 years, stopped for 8 years to make my own music, but I want to make some extra money with a band who is playing every weekend periodically would be desired but not essential.

I can also do one time off gigs if you give me the songs in advance.

I live in Laois and I’m available in Laois, Kildare and Dublin to play during the weekends, no time wasters

Cheers!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sagem

Hi we are a pink floyd tribute act and we are hoping to put on our first show in april we currently have a position for a keyboard player to complete our line up if think you think you might be interested please e mail ,thanks mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement