Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying

Options
  • 18-10-2007 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭

Has anyone ever been so annoyed by someone that they end up loving them?

I've recently taken on this approach and it means i dont get as irritated anymore!

Tubridy looks and acts so much like a penish that hes a HERO?

Kevin Kilbane with his permanent donkey runs and goofy smiles - LEGEND?

Anyone else feel like this about anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Amanda Brunker, she really gets on my tits, I think I should be able to repay the favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

HA HA I know her. She is so annoying yeah but trust me she doesnt cut it as a legend.

Maybe your man from Your A Star Brendan is it? He's SUCH A Cu*T he's Brilliant?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

tony snow, and to a lesser extent scott mclellan (not sure how to spell that).

some serious amount of respect for tony snow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 T-Boner

Actually when myself and the other half met it was friction from the word GO.

Always taking snipes at each others expense. Then all the lads in work started to slag us off, saying that we were really hiding our true feelings. We weren't, we really did dislike each other.. In fact I thought she was a right cvnt (& my boss!!).

Then out at a function one night a few of the guys conspired to leave us alone to chat. We spoke about what was being said, we snogged and that was the start of the deepest love I've ever felt for anyone.

Three year's later and we're stronger than ever!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

Eddie Hobbs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i could say someone who really annoys me so much that i love her, but that would get me banned here :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

There is definatly some truth in that rumour... My OH annoys the shiz out of me, so much so that i have to just smile and let it go - and i wouldn't be one for letting things go in general...

I always fancy people that strongly disagree with me on things and challenge my opinion, nothing stimulates me more than a good heated debate :)

On the other hand... There is no love in me for Brendan O Connor :(

T-Boner, Well done you for hookin up with your boss - SCORE! :D

Advertisement