Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever gone madly paranoid in public?

Options
  • 18-10-2007 10:01am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Aside from any medical influence (legal or otherwise), have you ever had any mad moments of paranoia in public and flipped out be it openly or privately?

Any funny tales?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

faceman wrote: »
    Aside from any medical influence (legal or otherwise), have you ever had any mad moments of paranoia in public and flipped out be it openly or privately?

Any funny tales?

Nope, but ... ...

Remember just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not talking about you!.

¬ ¬

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Yes, but no funny stories about it.
    Panic attacks are not pleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Not really paranoia, but I do remember it being rent day and I was at an ATM on O'Connell St. The ATM told me that I had €9.83 instead of the expected €350 odd. I started talking to the machine, put the card in about 5 times only to be shown the same available balance. The queue of about 8 people behind me were getting understandably irate and were starting to let me know. Then I just went a bit mad, shouting and holding my head and looking like a basket case.

To explain, I was a student, and this €350 would have been the last bit of money I would have had for another two weeks, and it was rent day, and my landlord had warned me not to be late with the rent.

Good times.

No paranoia though, although I did feel that God and his cronies at AIB were deffo working against me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭conky_05

A freind of mine was walking around the area one day, when he realised cops passing by him more than often. it got to such an extent that he thought he was being followed for whatever reason.

He went into the garda station, gave his name/address etc and told them to let him know if anything was up, as he had'nt done anyhing wrong.

Naturally he was rather stoned that day; he doesn't smoke any more ! ! !

Advertisement